We are looking for a Committee Administrator to undertake the following duties at our Board meetings on the last Wednesday of the month. We are willing to contribute to expenses of up to £60 a meeting.
• Attend and take minutes of the charitable company’s Board meetings
• Assist with the organisation of the Annual General Meeting
• Produce the draft minutes for the Chairman in a timely manner
• Meetings are on the last Wednesday of the month between 7.30-10.00pm at either Braintree Museum or the Warner Textile Archive
• Attend any other occasional Board meetings
For further information and to apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your details will be held securely and will not be shared with third parties.